Price Promise FAQ
What is your price promise?
- Our price promise means you know when you shop with us you are getting the best value for money. So, if you see an Ickle Bubba product cheaper, we will match the price (subject to conditions).
Who do you compare prices with?
- We compare prices against authorised UK internet retailers of Ickle Bubba products. If a retailer reduces prices due to closing down or entering administration, we are unable to match the price.
Which prices will you match?
- Our price promise includes all Ickle Bubba products, available for purchase online at www.icklebubba.com.
- To qualify, we must be satisfied that; (a) both products are identical (including colour and specification), and (b) the product you have found is available to purchase on the same website.
- The product must be either in stock or available to back order (not discontinued) and the product is priced accurately.
What about promotions & discounts?
- We will match the price against temporary discounts & special offers published at the point of purchase. If a retailer offers loyalty-based rewards or other promotions such as (but not limited to) express delivery, cash back and group discounts, we are unable to match the price.
How do I claim a price promise?
- Simply go to the ‘Price Promise’ page and submit the requested information. We will check the details and contact you.
- If the submitted details satisfy our price promise criteria, we will issue you with a voucher code (valid for 7 days) for the difference to redeem at the checkout.
What if I have already bought my product?
- If, within 14 days of ordering a product, you see the product advertised cheaper by an authorised UK internet retailer, we will happily match their selling price. Note: the price must be active at the time we verify the price promise request.
Will this affect my statutory rights?
- No, your statutory rights will not be affected when using our price promise.