Solar Car Seat & Isofix Base
The award-winning Solar Group 1-2-3 isofix and recline car seat grows with your child. It is suitable for use from 9 months to 12 years of age, and a perfect fit for your 9kg to 36kg passengers. It comes complete with isofix connectors and 2 x sun shades, so that your child can travel in comfort, safety and style!
Our popular Solar car seat offers parents advanced safety performance features and comes with a luxury two-tone suede fabric designed to keep your child cool, with reversible headrest cushion, seat cushion and buckle pad to alternate the colour combination as you choose.
The adjustable seat that grows with your child
Once your little one has outgrown their Group 0 or Group 0+ rear-facing car seat, it’s time to move to the next stage. The Solar Group 1-2-3 covers all your car seat needs, from 9kg (approximately 9 months) until your child no longer needs to use a booster seat. In Group 1 mode, the Solar is used with the included 5-point safety harness to keep your child secure and correctly positioned in the seat.
Once your child reaches the weight limit of 18kg in Group 1 mode, you can adapt the Solar to be used in Group 2/3 mode. At this point, the 5 point harness is no longer used, and the child is secured using the car’s own seatbelt. The adjustable headrest means the seat will grow with your child, so you’re safe in the knowledge that they’re well protected in your vehicle.
Whatever stage your little one is at, whether it’s Group 1 (9-18kg), Group 2 (15-25kg) or Group 3 (22-36kg), the Solar Group 1-2-3 Isofix and Recline Car Seat from Ickle Bubba is a safe and comfortable way to travel.
Unbeatable features for style, safety and comfort
The integrated isofix connection and top tether strap allows for easy installation and peace of mind knowing the car seat is correctly installed in your vehicle. It has the added built-in safety of Side Impact Cushion technology to reduce the force from any side collision.
Solar’s unique magnetic buckle retainers hold the safety straps in position making it easier to move your child in and out of the car seat. The seat unit has 3 reclining positions and is easily adjusted for increased ergonomic head support and comfort on every outing. Thanks to luxury stay-cool fabric and two sun visors included with your Solar package, car journeys with your little one will be a pleasure.
While safety comes before style when it comes to car seats, and rightly so, we believe it’s possible to combine the two. The Solar is available in 3 classy colour combinations – black, dark grey and light grey – with reversible seat cushion, headrest cover and buckle pad, so you can change the style to suit your preference.
1-2-3 Reasons you should buy Solar
1. Grows as your child grows: Solar is the only car seat you need to buy from 9 months to 12 years. Simply adjust the seat from Group 1 to Group 2/3 mode once your little one reaches a suitable weight/height.
2. Built-in isofix connectivity for easy installation: the clear red/green indicators will show you once the seat is correctly installed, while the top tether strap adds stability, giving you invaluable peace of mind.
3. High quality product with unbeatable customer service: with fast, free delivery you could be using the Solar car seat within days!
Key features for bubba & you:
- Forward facing Group 1-2-3 car seat
- Weight range: 9kg - 36kg
- Age range: 9 months to 12 years
- Integrated isofix fitting
- Seat belt compatible
- Top tether strap
- Luxury stay cool fabric
- Magnetic buckle retainer
- 3 recline positions: upright, mid-recline and full recline
- 5 point safety harness with shoulder, lap and crotch straps
- Reversible headrest cushion, seat cushion and buckle pad
- Includes 2 x sun shades
- Product usage from 9kg – 36kg – approximately 9 months to 12 years
- Minimum dimensions: L47cm x W53cm x H67cm
- Maximum dimensions: L47 x W53cm x H71cm
- Weight: 13.3kg
- Tested & approved to ECE R44 / 04 British & European safety standards
- Colour: Black, Dark Grey or Light Grey
- 4 year warranty
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
UK Standard Delivery 2 - 5 working days
FREE UK Standard Delivery over £50
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £50 to the mainland UK.
Order values under £50 will be charged at £4.
We aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receipt of order, but it is usually dispatched within 24 hours. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your product has been scheduled for dispatch.
We deliver via courier services; their delivery days are Monday to Friday between 8:30 AM and 5 PM. If you provide an email address and mobile telephone number, the courier will send you an email or text message with a 1-hour delivery time slot on the day of arrival.