Snowdon Trundle and Mattress
"If you’re looking to create some extra sleeping space in your child’s bedroom, the Snowdon Trundle is the perfect solution. Compatible with the Snowdon Single Bed, the Trundle can be stored underneath the bed and rolled out for occasional sleeping.
It’s the perfect bed for sleepovers and overnight guests. It comes fitted with casters that allow you to slide it out from under the bed with ease and then store it away again without hassle.
The Snowdon Trundle Mattress is made from soft, firm foam, providing a great night sleep for those occasional guests. It’s the perfect size for the Snowdon trundle and allows you to roll the trundle under the bed, without removing the mattress, for easy, effective storage.
- Perfect for sleepovers and occasional use
- Fitted with casters for easy opening and closing
Trundle Mattress Features:
- Foam mattress for comfortable nights’ sleep
- Trundle dimensions: H: 16cm x L: 188cm x D: 84cm
- Only to be used with Trundle Mattress (180 x 80 x 12cm)
- Mattresses used must not exceed 12cm depth
- Complies to Safety Standard BS8509
Trundle Mattress Specifications:
- Mattress dimensions: H: 12cm x L: 180cm x W: 80cm
- Only to be used with Snowdon trundle
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|UK Furniture Estimate Delivery Dates|
December 17th - 22nd to receive
your order by December 30th, 2022.
Orders placed after
December 22nd will
not arrive before January 3rd, 2023.
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
7 - 10 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.