Coleby Classic Scandi Cot Bed Starter Set
This Starter Set includes the Coleby Classic Cot Bed and Under Drawer, an Elegant Cot Bed Mattress and Cot Bed Sheets, 2.5 Tog Cot Bed Quilt and Cellular Blanket. It has everything you need to get your nursery up and running in no time.
The Coleby Classic Cot Bed takes baby up to 4 years and showcases a modern Scandi design. It comes with an adjustable base height with three positions, so you can lower the mattress as baby grows – and when they’ve outgrown the cot sides, simply remove them to create a toddler bed. With teething rails on the side to protect little gums, it’s an ideal piece for any nursery. It comes with the coordinating underdrawer to provide some additional storage without taking up any more space.
The Elegant Mattress measures 140cm x 70cm making it a perfect fit with the Coleby Classic Cot Bed. The 190 individually pocketed springs work independently to provide support for your child, while the dual sided cover is perfect for all seasons. With a high quality Tencel sleep surface, inner waterproof cover, and hypoallergenic and moisture absorbing properties, it’s sure to keep your child comfortable and well supported each night.
Finish off your nursery with pieces from our bedding and accessories collections. The Cot Bed Sheets, made with 100% cotton, and the 2.5 Tog Cot Bed Quilt are super snug. The Cellular Blanket is made with super-soft cotton fabric and features breathable airflow holes to regulate baby’s temperature and keep them comfortable.
Cot Bed and Under Drawer Features:
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Matching under drawer included for convenient storage
- Easily convertible from cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Cut out handles and castors on the under drawer for easy opening
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Matching Coleby furniture available separately
- 190 individual pocket springs provide extra support
- Dual core cover perfect for all seasons
- Durable Tencel sleep surface
- High moisture wicking ability to keep baby dry
- Includes inner waterproof cover
- Breathable & hypo-allergenic properties
- Removable cover is machine washable at 40°C
Cot Bed Sheets Features:
- Made with 100% soft cotton
- Includes two designs
Cot Bed Quilt Features:
- 2.5 Tog for cosy bedtimes
- Made with 100% soft cotton
- Reversible two-sided design
Cellular Blanket Features:
- Made with super-soft fabrics
- Breathable airflow holes keep baby comfortable
Cot Bed specifications:
- Assembled dimensions: H: 95cm x W: 75cm x D: 144cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Measures 140cm x 70cm x 10cm
All the Ickle Bubba mattresses are designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:2017.
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|Order date||UK Standard Estimate Delivery Dates|
2 pm, December 21st to
receive your order by December 23rd.
|22nd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|23rd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|24th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|25th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|26th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|27th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
December 28th to
receive your order by 24th December.
|29th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|30th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|31st December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|1st January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|2nd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|3rd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.