Classic Cot Bed, Under Drawer, Open Changer and Dursley
If you’re looking for a bold, modern style for your nursery, then meet the Coleby Classic Cot Bed with a Scandi twist. Showcasing a distinct two-tone look that combines a deep grey base colour with soft wood-effect accents, it’s sure to stand out in baby’s room. The design features rounded dowel slats to create an even more unique look.
The cot bed comes with three base heights so you can adjust baby’s mattress as they grow, that way they can sit or stand while still being secure in the cot. And then when the time comes, you can convert it to a toddler bed to give them even more independence. The cot also comes with teething rails to protect baby’s sore gums and minimise any scuffs or scrapes to the cot itself.
With clothing, nappies, and cuddly toys to come, you’ll need a little help in the nursery storage department. The Coleby Under Drawer is perfect for creating some extra storage space when you need it most.
Compatible with a range of Coleby cot beds, the drawer slides under the cot with ease. It’s fitted with castors and features cut-out holes, so it’s easy to pull open and push close without much effort. And before you know it, you’ve doubled your storage!
Changing nappies has its quirks but especially if you’re short on space. With the Coleby Open Changing Unit, you can make the most of your baby’s first bedroom. The unit comes with a space on top to change baby that fits all Ickle Bubba changing mats. And with two spacious shelves underneath, there’s plenty of room for all those nappy essentials.
The Dursley Rocking Chair adds a modern twist and oodles of comfort to the traditionally-designed rocking chair. It’s been built to last with its sturdy solid wood construction, enveloped in a softly-cushioned material; ideal for the lengthy feeding sprees! The armrest cushions are particularly well-padded and house handy pockets to keep all of the essential bits and bobs easily to hand. Sit back with your bubba and enjoy the smooth rocking motion that will soon have them nodding off.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury
Need help choosing the right mattress for you and bubba? Take a look at our handy mattress guide below:
Or for even more advice, read our Choosing a Cot Bed Mattress Guide - find out more here
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|Order date||UK Standard Estimate Delivery Dates|
2 pm, December 21st to
receive your order by December 23rd.
|22nd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|23rd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|24th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|25th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|26th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|27th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
December 28th to
receive your order by 24th December.
|29th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|30th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|31st December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|1st January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|2nd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|3rd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.