Classic Cot Bed and Cot Top Changer- White
If you’re looking for a bold, modern style for your nursery, then meet the Coleby Classic Cot Bed with a Scandi twist. Showcasing a distinct two-tone look that combines a deep grey base colour with soft wood-effect accents, it’s sure to stand out in baby’s room. The design features rounded dowel slats to create an even more unique look.
The cot bed comes with three base heights so you can adjust baby’s mattress as they grow, that way they can sit or stand while still being secure in the cot. And then when the time comes, you can convert it to a toddler bed to give them even more independence. The cot also comes with teething rails to protect baby’s sore gums and minimise any scuffs or scrapes to the cot itself.
With a nursery that’s short on space, it helps when you can maximise what little you have. The Coleby Universal Cot Top Changer lets you create the perfect space to change your little one without taking up much room. Suitable from birth to around 12 months, simply strap the changer to the top of your cot and you’ll be ready for all that nappy fun in no time. The universal design fits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm. And the wipe-clean design means you don’t have to worry about little accidents.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury
Need help choosing the right mattress for you and bubba? Take a look at our handy mattress guide below:
Or for even more advice, read our Choosing a Cot Bed Mattress Guide - find out more here
Cot / Cot Bed:
- Striking Scandi-inspired two-tone design
- Rounded dowel shaped slats add an extra splash of style
- Converts to a toddler bed when baby outgrows the cot
- Comes with 3 mattress heights to adjust as baby grows
- Includes teething rails to protect the cot and baby’s gums
- Suitable from birth to 4 years old
- Requires a 140cm x 70cm mattress (available separately)
- Dimensions: H: 95cm x D: 144cm x W: 75cm
Cot Top Changer:
- Creates a space to change baby onto of your cot or cot bed
- Suits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm
- Secure the changer to the cot with the Velcro strap
- Fits most changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Easy wipe-clean design
- Dimensions: H: 11cm x W: 50cm x D: 89cm
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|Order date||UK Standard Estimate Delivery Dates|
2 pm, December 21st to
receive your order by December 23rd.
|22nd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|23rd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|24th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|25th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|26th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|27th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
December 28th to
receive your order by 24th December.
|29th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|30th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|31st December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|1st January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|2nd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|3rd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.