Coleby Style Cot Bed, Under Drawer and Cot Top Changer
Add an extra splash of personality to baby’s bedroom with the Coleby Style Cot Bed. Featuring the same simple but stylish look as the main Coleby range, the Coleby Style also includes a striking print on the cot end.
The playful intergalactic print showcases two unique designs; a planet surrounded by stars, taking baby’s dreams even further. It also co-ordinates with pieces from our Cosmic Aura nursery bedding and décor collection. Or, the monochromatic mountain illustration adds a little flair while also co-ordinating with pieces from our Mono Mountains nursery bedding and décor collection.
The cot bed itself is designed to last your little one through the first four years. Simply drop the mattress height as baby learns to sit up, and again as they start to stand. That way they stay secure in their cot while also enjoying a bit more space. Then when the time comes, convert it to a toddler bed to give them even more independence.
With clothing, nappies, and cuddly toys to come, you’ll need a little help in the nursery storage department. The Coleby Under Drawer is perfect for creating some extra storage space when you need it most.
Compatible with a range of Coleby cot beds, the drawer slides under the cot with ease. It’s fitted with castors and features cut-out holes, so it’s easy to pull open and push close without much effort. And before you know it, you’ve doubled your storage!
With a nursery that’s short on space, it helps when you can maximise what little you have. The Coleby Universal Cot Top Changer lets you create the perfect space to change your little one without taking up much room. Suitable from birth to around 12 months, simply strap the changer to the top of your cot and you’ll be ready for all that nappy fun in no time. The universal design fits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm. And the wipe-clean design means you don’t have to worry about little accidents.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.
Read our Mattress guide to find the best for you - find out more here
Cot / Cot bed:
- Themed print on cot end adds some personality
- Suitable from birth to 4 years old
- Includes 3 mattress positions to adjust height as baby grows
- Converts from a cot to a toddler bed
- Requires a 140cm x 70cm mattress (choice of mattress available)
- Dimensions: H: 95cm x D: 144cm x W: 75cm
- Adds some extra storage to your nursery – great if you’re short on space
- Cut out handles for easy opening and closing
- Fitted with castors to glide open with ease
- Recommended for use with the Coleby cot bed range only
- Easy wipe-clean design
- Dimensions: H: 16.5cm x W: 139.5 x D: 62.5cm
Cot Top Changer:
- Creates a space to change baby onto of your cot or cot bed
- Suits most cots and cot beds with a width of 62-76cm
- Secure the changer to the cot with the Velcro strap
- Fits most changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Easy wipe-clean design
- Dimensions: H: 11cm x W: 50cm x D: 89cm
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.