Coleby Classic Cot bed Starter Set
This Starter Set includes the Coleby Classic Cot Bed and Under Drawer, a Sprung Cot Bed Mattress and Cot Bed Sheets, 2.5 Tog Cot Bed Quilt and Cellular Blanket. It has everything you need to get your nursery up and running in no time.
The Coleby Classic Cot Bed takes baby up to 4 years. It comes with an adjustable base height with three positions, so you can lower the mattress as baby grows – and when they’ve outgrown the cot, simply remove the sides to create a toddler bed. With teething rails on the side to protect little gums, it’s an ideal piece for any nursery. It comes with the coordinating under drawer to provide some additional storage without taking up any more space.
The Sprung Mattress measures 140cm x 70cm making it a perfect fit with the Coleby Classic Cot Bed. It’s ideal for baby as the Bonnel spring units provide much needed supported while the high-grade dent-resistant foam and quilted top panel ensure they’re comfy too. Water resistant, hypoallergenic, and fully breathable, it’s sure to provide hours of calm, comfortable sleep. And the removable and washable cover means it’s easy to clean at just 40 degrees.
Finish off your nursery with pieces from our bedding and accessories collections. The Cot Bed Sheets, made with 100% cotton, and the 2.5 Tog Cot Bed Quilt are super snug. The Cellular Blanket is made with super-soft cotton fabric and features breathable airflow holes to regulate baby’s temperature and keep them comfortable.
Cot Bed and Under Drawer Features:
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Matching under drawer included for convenient storage
- Easily convertible from cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Cut out handles and castors on the under drawer for easy opening
- Matching Coleby furniture available separately
- Removable, softly quilted & breathable cover
- Water-resistant cover allows for excellent air movement & heat dissipation
- Washable cover at 40º
- High tensile coil spring core wrapped in dent-resistant foam to increase airflow and heat dispersion
Cot Bed Sheets Features:
- Made with 100% soft cotton
- Includes two designs
- Cot Bed Quilt Features:
- 2.5 Tog for cosy bedtimes
- Made with 100% soft cotton
- Reversible two-sided design
Cellular Blanket Features:
- Made with super-soft fabrics
- Breathable airflow holes keep baby comfortable
Cot Bed specifications:
- Assembled dimensions: H: 95cm x W: 75cm x D: 144cm
- Weight: 25kg
- Measures 140cm x 70cm x 10cm
- Weight: 4.3kg
All the Ickle Bubba mattresses are designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:2017.
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
September Bank Holiday
As a mark of respect for the state funeral of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, Ickle Bubba will be closed on Monday 19th September.
All shipments where possible from Friday 16th will continue from Tuesday 20th of September.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.