Tenby 3 Piece Furniture Set - Scandi White
The Tenby Scandi White furniture collection boasts a clean, contemporary style that’s perfect for a modern nursery. The soft white base is enriched with wood-effect accents and rounded corners, bringing a fresh two-tone look to bubba’s room. All perfectly finished off with pine handles.
With the Tenby Cot Bed, your little one can enjoy cosy nights’ sleep from birth until they reach four years old. The three height positions allow you to lower the cot mattress as baby learns to sit and stand, so they’re always safely contained. And with the convertible design, you can transform your full-sized Tenby cot into a toddler bed to take them the rest of the way. The Tenby Cot Bed also comes with teething rails on all four sides of the cot to protect baby’s gums as they start to chew, and to minimise wear and tear to the cot itself.
The Tenby Changing Unit includes a removable changing top so you can lay baby down for those late night changes, then remove it when they reach 12 months to create a stylish piece perfect for an older child’s bedroom. It comes with three drawers so there’s plenty of space for baby’s clothes, changing essentials and more – and ideal solution if you’re short of space in your nursery.
The large Tenby Wardrobe has plenty of space and comes with two hanging rails, so you can double up on the outfits you’ve got. And with an additional drawer included, you can sort and organise baby’s essentials easily.
Cot Bed Features:
- Stylish two-tone design suits modern nurseries
- Converts from a full-sized cot to a toddler bed
- Includes 3 heights to lower the mattress as baby grows
- Includes teething rails on all four sides to protect baby’s gums and the cot
- Cot Bed suitable from birth to 4 years, approx.
Changing Unit Features:
- Changing top can be removed when baby no longer needs nappies
- Three drawers provide plenty of storage
- Stylish monochrome design suits modern nurseries
- Pine handles provide a perfect finishing touch
- Fits changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Pine handles provide a perfect finishing touch
- The large wardrobe provides plenty of storage
- An additional drawer allows you to organise baby’s essentials
- Two hanging rails give you double the space to hang baby’s outfits
Need help choosing the right mattress for you and bubba? Take a look at our handy mattress guide below:
Or for even more advice, read our Choosing a Cot Bed Mattress Guide - find out more here
- Cot Bed dimensions: W: 74.5cm x D: 144.5cm x H: 84cm
- Changing Unit dimensions with top: W: 80cm x D: 50cm x H: 92cm
- Changing Unit dimensions without top: W: 75cm x D: 45cm x H: 84cm
- Wardrobe dimensions: W: 99cm x D: 49cm x H: 180cm
- Changing Unit top only suitable up to 12 months
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|Order date||UK Standard Estimate Delivery Dates|
2 pm, December 21st to
receive your order by December 23rd.
|22nd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|23rd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|24th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|25th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|26th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|27th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
December 28th to
receive your order by 24th December.
|29th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|30th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|31st December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|1st January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|2nd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|3rd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.