Sprung Cot Mattress 120 x 60cm
Ickle Bubba sprung mattresses consist of Bonnel spring units encased in a high-grade dent resistant nursery foam, ensuring extra comfort for baby and making it the ideal option for keeping baby cosy at bedtime.
The polypropylene cover features a luxurious top panel quilted in a box design, is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40ºC so that it can be easily kept fresh and clean for your child’s naptime. All these features create a mattress which is ideal for providing a good night’s sleep. Measuring 120 x 60 x 10cm, this mattress is a perfect fit for our range of cot beds.
All Ickle Bubba mattresses are designed to comply with current UK Furniture and Furnishings (Fire Safety) Regulations, BS 7177:2008 +A1 2011 and BS EN 16980:2017.
- Removable, softly quilted & breathable cover
- Water-resistant cover allows for excellent air movement & heat dissipation
- Washable cover at 40ºC
- Inner core consists of a high tensile coil spring unit, wrapped by strong gauze for added comfort & dent resistant nursery foam to increase internal airflow and overall heat dispersion
- Measures 120 x 60 x 10cm
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.