Save up to £50 when purchased with a mattress. Limited time only.
The Snowdon Mini 2 Piece includes the 4 in 1 Mini Cot Bed and full-size Changing Unit. These pieces have a distinctive and traditional sleigh design, and they are perfect for the space conscious parent.
The Snowdon 4 in 1 Mini Cot Bed has open slatted sides that are great for watching over your little one as they rest and includes teething rails to protect your child. Designed with three height positions, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance.
Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Snowdon 4 in 1 Mini Cot Bed can convert easily into a stylish Toddler Bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old. The Toddler Rail mode gives the added reassurance during transition from cot to bed, and the Day Bed mode offers maximum longevity and great value. The mini cot bed requires a 120 x 60cm mattress.
The matching Under Drawer ensures maximum capacity for storing baby’s essentials and comes complete on runners and with elegant handles for simple access.
The stylish Changing Unit features a changing station that allows you to comfortably change and dress your baby and can accommodate a changing mat up to 76cm x 46cm. Three deep drawers ensure that all your baby’s essentials are within easy reach, where you need them, and feature the same elegant handles to match the rest of the Snowdon collection.
Read our Mattress guide to find the best for you - find out more here
4 in 1 MINI COT BED
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot mode to toddler bed mode
- There is also a toddler bed mode with side rails and a day bed mode with one open side.
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- Elegant handles on under drawer
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 65.5(w) x 134(d)cm
- Includes your choice of 120 x 60cm mattress
CHANGING UNIT/CHEST OF DRAWERS
- Changing top with three deep drawers
- Changing station that can accommodate changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- External dimensions: 91(h) x 90(w) x 50(d)cm (including top changer affixed)
- Matching Snowdon furniture available separately
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
- 4-year warranty
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
Free UK Mainland 2 Man Delivery Service over £50
Free UK Mainland 2 Man Delivery Service is offered on this product.
7-10 working Days, on all orders over £50
7 - 10 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.