Pembrey Cot Bed, Under Drawer, Cot Top Changer and Tall Chest
This Pembrey set includes cot bed, under drawer, cot top changer and tall chest. Whatever your personal style The Pembrey Furniture Collection has an option to suit you. Available in 3 different colour options, offering you a choice of a full textured oak design or alternatives that include contemporary white detailing.
The cot bed has open slatted sides that are perfect for watching over your little one as they rest. Designed with three height positions, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance. Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Pembrey Cot Bed can convert easily into an equally stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum longevity and great value.
The under drawer is on castors to offer a greater depth, perfectly matches the cot bed and seamlessly fits underneath keeping everything neat and tidy.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.
Need help choosing the right mattress for you and bubba? Take a look at our handy mattress guide below:
Or for even more advice, read our Choosing a Cot Bed Mattress Guide - find out more here
The changer is the perfect addition to a nursery that needs an alternative changing solution - easy to fit, and simple to wipe clean.
Finally, the tall chest of drawers is an excellent, spacious storage solution with 5-drawer chest. The small foot-print and taller alternative to our chest of drawers will suit a room with less space and where lots of storage is essential. The five deep drawers ensure that all your baby’s essentials are in one place, where you need them.
Adjustable, three-position base height
Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot to toddler bed
Suitable from birth to approximately five years old
External dimensions: 88.5(h) x 75.5(w) x 145(d)cm
- Cut out handles for simple opening and closing
- Castors for easy movement
- External dimensions: 14.5(h) x 139.5(w) x 70(d)cm
COT TOP CHANGER
- Suitable from birth to 12 months
- Can accommodate a baby changing mat up to 76 x 46cm
- External dimensions: 9(h) x 51.5(w) x 90(d)cm
TALL CHEST OF DRAWERS
- Tall chest with five deep drawers
- Easy to use stylish handles, great for small children when they become more independent
- External dimensions: 120.5(h) x 70(w) x 41(d)cm
PEMBREY COLLECTION GENERAL FEATURES
Three colourways available - Ash Grey, Ash Grey & White and Ash Grey & White Trend
Matching Pembrey furniture available separately
Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
Great quality and value
4 year warranty
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|UK Furniture Estimate Delivery Dates|
December 17th - 22nd to receive
your order by December 30th, 2022.
Orders placed after
December 22nd will
not arrive before January 3rd, 2023.
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
7 - 10 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.