Pembrey 3 Piece Furniture Set
The Pembrey 3 Piece Set includes cot bed, changing unit and wardrobe. Whatever your personal style The Pembrey Furniture Collection has an option to suit you. Available in 3 different colour options, offering you a choice of a full textured oak design or alternatives that include contemporary white detailing.
The cot bed has open slatted sides that are perfect for watching over your little one as they rest. Designed with three height positions, the top position is ideal for your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed, without any unnecessary bending and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months. When your baby is learning to sit and stand, the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions, providing extra security and reassurance. Once your little one is ready to progress to a bed, the Pembrey Cot Bed can convert easily into an equally stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum longevity and great value.
There is a choice of five 100% breathable mattresses, all designed for ease of washing with removable and washable covers:
- Our Foam mattress features a dent resistant TCPP free, nursery grade foam and hypoallergenic properties to aid a comfortable night’s sleep.
- The Sprung mattress consists of a Bonnel spring unit encased by the same high-grade foam, ensuring extra comfort.
- The Elegant mattress is a multi-layered pocket sprung mattress, with 190 individual pocket springs, and top layers which feature excellent moisture absorbing characteristics to keep the sleeping surface dry and comfortable for bubba.
- The Deluxe mattress benefits from a dual core design, with a firmer surface for newborn on one side, and a more cushioned surface on the reverse which is more toddler-friendly. Its clever Coolmax performance fabric acts as a two-season cover –air circulation is improved and humidity reduced for the summer months, and it is also quilted for warmth during the winter.
- For optimum support and comfort, the Finest mattress not only includes both the Dual Core and Coolmax fabric with all its features, but it also includes the added luxury of 220 individual pocket springs and a removable zipped cover, to keep the mattress protected and fresh for bubba.
The chest of drawers has a practical baby changing unit that evolves into a stylish 3-drawer chest, this piece adapts to your changing needs, lasting into your baby’s childhood and beyond. The changing station allows you to comfortably change and dress your baby and can accommodate a changing mat up to 76cm x 46cm. The practical, three deep drawers ensure that all your baby’s essentials are within easy reach, where you need them.
Finally, the wardrobe offers a practical addition to your nursery, including a full-sized interior that means you don’t need to compromise on space, and includes two hanging rails and a lower drawer offering lots of storage for all of little ones outfits.
Adjustable, three-position base height
Both ends split down easily for conversion from cot to toddler bed
Suitable from birth to approximately five years old
Includes choice of mattress
External dimensions: 88.5(h) x 75.5(w) x 145(d)cm
CHANGING UNIT/CHEST OF DRAWERS
- Changing top with three deep drawers
- Changing station that can accommodate changing mats up to 76cm x 46cm
- Changing station can be easily removed when no longer required
- Easy-to-use stylish handles, great for small children when they become more independent
- External dimensions: 92.5(h) x 80.5(w) x 51(d)cm (including top changer affixed)
- Two internal hanging rails
- One large lower full-width drawer
- Easy to use and stylish, modern handles
- External dimensions: 170(h) x 85(w) x 50(d)cm
3-PIECE GENERAL FEATURES
Three colourways available - Ash Grey, Ash Grey & White and Ash Grey & White Trend
Matching Pembrey furniture available separately
Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
Great quality and value
4 year warranty
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
UK Standard Delivery 2 - 5 working days
FREE UK Standard Delivery over £50
Ickle Bubba pay all VAT and excise Duty on all orders
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £50 to the mainland UK.
Order values under £50 will be charged at £4.
We aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receipt of order, but it is usually dispatched within 24 hours. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your product has been scheduled for dispatch.
We deliver via courier services; their delivery days are Monday to Friday between 8:30 AM and 5 PM. If you provide an email address and mobile telephone number, the courier will send you an email or text message with a 1-hour delivery time slot on the day of arrival.