Coleby Classic Sleep, Feed & Change 6 piece bundle
With this bundle you’ll have a nursery prepped and ready for all the demands your bubba throws your way; there’s a cosy cot bed with sprung mattress for comfortable snoozing, a rocking chair and stool for those endless feeding sessions, a cot top changer for convenient outfit and nappy changes, and an under drawer to help hide the clutter! This stylishly simple and neutral design will sit well in any nursery.
The cot bed has open slatted sides and teething rails to ensure your child’s delicate teeth are protected. Three mattress positions are ideal for your ickle bubba as they grow. The top position allows your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed without unnecessary bending, and the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions once your baby is sitting and standing, providing extra security and reassurance. Once it’s time to progress to a bed, the Coleby cot bed can convert seamlessly into a stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum durability and great value.
The bundle comes with a 140 x 70 x 10cm sprung mattress. This consists of Bonnel spring units encased in a high-grade dent resistant nursery foam, ensuring extra comfort for baby and making it the ideal option for keeping baby cosy at bedtime. The polypropylene cover features a padded top quilted in a box design, is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40°C, so that it can easily be kept fresh and clean.
The co-ordinating under drawer is on castors to offer a greater depth, perfectly matches the cot bed and seamlessly fits underneath keeping everything neat and tidy.
To maximise on space even further you’ll find the cot top changer snugly fits the cot bed and is set at an ideal height for hassle-free changing – the unit fits a 76 x 46cm baby changing mat (not included).
For the all-important comfortable feeding position we have completed this set with the Dursley Rocking Chair and Stool. Based on the traditional rocking chair, this sturdy piece has benefitted from a modern facelift as its enveloped in a softly-cushioned suedette material – ideal for lengthy feeding sprees! The chair comes with a matching foot stool which can also be similarly rocked. Available with either a pearl grey or blush pink suedette fabric.
6-PIECE GENERAL FEATURES
- Available in white, grey or white with a grey trim
- Chair and stool white with pearl grey or blush pink fabric
- Easy to wipe clean
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty
- Shop additional Coleby furniture options
COT BED, UNDER DRAWER & MATTRESS
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Under drawer on castors and a great storage solution
- Both ends split down easily to convert cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- External dimensions: 95(h) x 75(w) x 144(l)cm
- Weight: 25kg (cot bed and under drawer combined)
- Sprung Mattress included: measures 140(l) x 70(w) x 10(d)cm
COT TOP CHANGER
- Suitable from birth to up to 12 months
- Velcro strap to secure changer on to cot or cot bed
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 11(h) x 50(w) x 89(l)cm
DURSLEY ROCKING CHAIR AND STOOL
- Compact design whilst not scrimping on comfort
- Gentle rocking motion
- Removable and well-padded armrests
- Seat and back padded
- Removable seat pad for ease of cleaning
- Handy storage pockets on both armrests
- Coordinating stool with matching fabric and rocking motion
- Chair dimensions: 98(h) x 64.5(w) x 84(d)cm
- Chair weight: 11.6kg
- Stool dimensions: 37(h) x 50(w) x 38(d)cm
- Stool weight: 3.9kg
- When measuring up please allow space for rocking motion
Pay in 3 interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Pay later in 3 instalments. The first payment is taken when the order is processed and the remaining 2 are automatically taken every 30 days.
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
UK Standard Delivery 2 - 5 working days
FREE UK Standard Delivery over £50
We currently offer FREE DELIVERY on all orders over £50 to the mainland UK.
Order values under £50 will be charged at £4.
We aim to dispatch goods within 48 hours of receipt of order, but it is usually dispatched within 24 hours. In most cases delivery takes place within 2-5 working days; you will receive an email when your product has been scheduled for dispatch.
We deliver via courier services; their delivery days are Monday to Friday between 8:30 AM and 5 PM. If you provide an email address and mobile telephone number, the courier will send you an email or text message with a 1-hour delivery time slot on the day of arrival.