Coleby Classic Sleep, Feed & Change 6 piece bundle
With this bundle you’ll have a nursery prepped and ready for all the demands your bubba throws your way; there’s a cosy cot bed with sprung mattress for comfortable snoozing, a rocking chair and stool for those endless feeding sessions, a cot top changer for convenient outfit and nappy changes, and an under drawer to help hide the clutter! This stylishly simple and neutral design will sit well in any nursery.
The cot bed has open slatted sides and teething rails to ensure your child’s delicate teeth are protected. Three mattress positions are ideal for your ickle bubba as they grow. The top position allows your baby to be taken in and out of the cot bed without unnecessary bending, and the mattress base can then be lowered by a further two positions once your baby is sitting and standing, providing extra security and reassurance. Once it’s time to progress to a bed, the Coleby cot bed can convert seamlessly into a stylish junior bed suitable for a child up to approximately four years old, offering maximum durability and great value.
The bundle comes with a 140 x 70 x 10cm sprung mattress. This consists of Bonnel spring units encased in a high-grade dent resistant nursery foam, ensuring extra comfort for baby and making it the ideal option for keeping baby cosy at bedtime. The polypropylene cover features a padded top quilted in a box design, is water resistant, hypoallergenic, fully breathable, removable and washable at 40°C, so that it can easily be kept fresh and clean.
The co-ordinating under drawer is on castors to offer a greater depth, perfectly matches the cot bed and seamlessly fits underneath keeping everything neat and tidy.
To maximise on space even further you’ll find the cot top changer snugly fits the cot bed and is set at an ideal height for hassle-free changing – the unit fits a 76 x 46cm baby changing mat (not included).
For the all-important comfortable feeding position we have completed this set with the Dursley Rocking Chair and Stool. Based on the traditional rocking chair, this sturdy piece has benefitted from a modern facelift as its enveloped in a softly-cushioned suedette material – ideal for lengthy feeding sprees! The chair comes with a matching foot stool which can also be similarly rocked. Available with either a pearl grey or blush pink suedette fabric.
6-PIECE GENERAL FEATURES
- Available in white, grey or white with a grey trim
- Chair and stool white with pearl grey or blush pink fabric
- Easy to wipe clean
- Delivered flat-packed and easy to assemble
- Great quality and value
- 4 year warranty
- Shop additional Coleby furniture options
COT BED, UNDER DRAWER & MATTRESS
- Adjustable, three-position base height
- Under drawer on castors and a great storage solution
- Both ends split down easily to convert cot to toddler bed
- Teething rails ensure delicate teeth are protected
- Suitable from birth to approximately four years old
- External dimensions: 95(h) x 75(w) x 144(l)cm
- Weight: 25kg (cot bed and under drawer combined)
- Sprung Mattress included: measures 140(l) x 70(w) x 10(d)cm
COT TOP CHANGER
- Suitable from birth to up to 12 months
- Velcro strap to secure changer on to cot or cot bed
- Easy to clean
- Dimensions: 11(h) x 50(w) x 89(l)cm
DURSLEY ROCKING CHAIR AND STOOL
- Compact design whilst not scrimping on comfort
- Gentle rocking motion
- Removable and well-padded armrests
- Seat and back padded
- Removable seat pad for ease of cleaning
- Handy storage pockets on both armrests
- Coordinating stool with matching fabric and rocking motion
- Chair dimensions: 98(h) x 64.5(w) x 84(d)cm
- Chair weight: 11.6kg
- Stool dimensions: 37(h) x 50(w) x 38(d)cm
- Stool weight: 3.9kg
- When measuring up please allow space for rocking motion
Pay in interest-free instalments so you can spread the cost.
Pay in 3
Spread the cost of your purchase into 3 interest-free instalments. The first payment is made at point of purchase, with remaining instalments scheduled automatically every 30 days.
Pay in 6-12 months
This easy and transparent credit option allows you to spread the cost of your purchase over 6-36 months.
With an instant credit decision, you can complete the purchase immediately with up-front terms and conditions.
- Spread the cost of your purchase giving you more time to pay.
- Get a full overview online or in our app of your payments.
- Failure to pay will have an impact on your credit score.
- Klarna Financing Terms & Conditions
Pay in 30 days
Make your purchase today so you can try before you buy. Only pay for what you keep. Pay up to 30 days later. No interest. No fees. No impact credit score.
How it works?
- Add item(s) to your cart
- Go to checkout and choose Klarna
- Enter your debit or credit information
- Choose from the available payment options:
- Pay in 3
- Pay in 6
- Pay in 12
- Pay in 30 days
Please note that a higher initial payment may be required for some purchases. Please see terms and conditions for more information.
|Order date||UK Standard Estimate Delivery Dates|
2 pm, December 21st to
receive your order by December 23rd.
|22nd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|23rd December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|24th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|25th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|26th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
|27th December||30th - 31st December 2022|
December 28th to
receive your order by 24th December.
|29th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|30th December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|31st December||4th - 7th January 2023|
|1st January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|2nd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
|3rd January||4th - 7th January 2023|
Royal Mail Strike
Due to the Royal Mail strike, we expect to see a disruption in delivery estimates for small softs, spares and accessories. The strikes are scheduled to take place on the following dates:
|Thursday 20th October||Wednesday 16th November|
|Tuesday 25th October||Wednesday 23rd November|
Wednesday 2nd November
||Thursday 24th November|
|Thursday 3rd November||Friday 25th November|
|Friday 4th November||Monday 28th November|
|Tuesday 8th November||Wednesday 30th November|
|Wednesday 9th November||Thursday 1st December|
|Monday 14th November||Friday 2nd December|
|Tuesday 15th November|
During the weeks of and the week following the strikes, orders sent via Royal Mail may incur delays in addition to estimated delivery dates displayed during the checkout process.
Free UK Standard Delivery on orders over £50
Free UK Mainland Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days, on all orders over £50
UK Standard Delivery, 2 - 5 working Days
Please note this product is excluded from Next Day Delivery.
UK Delivery charges:
Standard Delivery £4.00
Free Delivery on all orders to the mainland UK over £50.
This excludes the Highlands, Northern Ireland and the Channel Islands.
Overseas orders will take up to 2-7 working days.
All charges and duties will be covered as part of your order and shipping costs. Shipping charges are calculated at checkout.