Ickle Bubba Careers
Senior Management Accountant - Swansea
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Senior Management Accountant to join one of the fastest growing nursery brands in the UK. We’re looking for a dynamic person to join our award-winning team.
Primarily responsible to produce accurate and timely management information for the senior leadership team and key stakeholders.
- Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Senior Management Accountant will play a key role in the success of the month end reporting.
- You will be joining a dynamic team in a high growth organisation
- The Senior Management Accountant will be responsible for the timely closure of the month end management accounts. Including submissions to external parties, including lenders and VAT/Tax authorities.
- Prepare month end reconciliations.
- Provide detailed reports on any variances to budget.
- Take a leading role in the preparation of the annual financial statements and liaising with external auditors, including compiling year end schedules for the annual audit.
- Work closely with Senior stakeholders across the organisation to assist them in preparing and managing their budgets and act as a trusted Finance Business Partner.
- Take full ownership for collating a central company budget as part of a bi-annual budgeting process.
- Take an active role in a Programme of systems and process improvements in Financial Management/reporting across the organisation.
- Support in the implementation of a new financial software system.
- Carry out adhoc project work as required.
- Provide advice and support on finance issues to all staff.
Hybrid home working and flexible hours available.
The successful candidate must have:
- Fully qualified accountant holding ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
- Excellent management accounting experience, in a complex organisation.
- Experience of working in a high growth, fast paced finance environment.
- You will possess advanced Excel skills, allowing for quick and efficient interpretation of complex data sets.
- A knowledge of Visual Basic programming or equivalent is highly advantageous.
- Experience in multi-currency accounting.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to produce work at a high level of accuracy.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proven people management and training skills.
- Excellent organisation, communication skills and interpersonal capabilities.
- Ability to work under minimal guidance / supervision.
- You will be able to deliver to tight deadlines.
- The Ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a history of developing financial systems and processes and leading continuous improvement in a finance department.
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus opportunity
- Product discounts
- Perkbox benefits including virtual GP, free gifts, birthday hampers and over 250 retail partner discounts
Apply now to become our next brand ambassador!
Closing date: 29/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Apply now: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter.