Ickle Bubba Careers
Customer Care Manager - Swansea
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Customer Care Manager to join one of the fastest growing nursery brands in the UK. We’re looking for a dynamic person to join our award-winning team.
Primarily responsible for managing all aspects of customer service & administration through the following channels and tasks:
- Answering customer support messages via telephone, email, live chat or Social media promptly to enhance the customer service experience
- Collating information and providing solutions for customers
- Taking orders and processing information
- Phoning and emailing customers to keep them up to date with relevant information
- Maintain a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support
Hybrid home working and flexible hours available.
The successful candidate must have:
- Previous Customer Care experience ideally in a fast paced contact centre or retail environment
- Good organisation & problem solving skills
- Ability to build great rapport with customers
- Proven customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Results driven mindset
- Confidence with inbound and outbound telephone calls
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Excellent standard of written and verbal English
- An understanding of Microsoft packages and Social Media
- 33 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Bonus opportunity
- Product discounts
- Perkbox benefits including virtual GP, free gifts, birthday hampers and over 250 retail partner discounts
Apply now to become our next brand ambassador!
Closing date: 15/10/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £19,500 pa
Apply now: email@example.com
Please send a copy of your CV and Cover Letter.